Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Day In A Life At Her School.

Well today i had a lot of fun.
At first recess me and my friend were hanging out with our other friends.
Me and my friend were trying to open my friends locker because my other friend wanted to smell it because it smells BAD!. So the guys locker we were opening didnt want us opening it. So we had to fight him just to open it. When we thought he gave up on fight us he pushed my friend right into me and he hit his chin off of my shoulder.
And man could i say did that ever HURT!. Then i said heey friend your chin is hard my other friend was like what were you to making out to much i was like OMFG, and kicked him in the butt :). Then my other friend said what is does your chin miss his balls then i chased him out of the school and locked him out :).
Then at lunch recess me and my friend were going to the bathroom and we tripped and got in shit for tripping by our principal. It was really funny but really stupid.
Then when we were leaving he was like RIGHT there and we were just about to scream but we ran into our class room.
then we got in trouble for sitting on tables then we sat down and me and my other friend were throwing a math book around then got in trouble so we started throwing a yearbook and i hit my other friend in the hand with it.. :.
it supostably really hurt :S.
but then we had to go outside and it was like REALLY cold out.
so we were running around then the wind came and i was like OMG MY BUTT I DONT HAVE A BUTT ANYMORE.
Then we went and hung out with a bunch of people.
It was a funn day.
Tomorrow i have together were better thing.
I have to wake up at 6:00am :O:.
like omg, thats going to be harsh!. But im going to my friends house to walk with her in the morning :D.

my partner is one of my good friends soo ill have a lot of funn!
i get to go on a bus with my old school.
My old bestfriend will be on it. And my old boyfriend :.
Its going to be SOO weird!
welll thats what happened today.
and a bit of tomorrow.
ill write tomorrow :).
peaceee.ooxx♥

1 comment:

laura xo said...

hahaha fun times. we're gonna have so much fun on the bus at least lmao.

About Me

My Photo
Stephaniee
welllll talk to me.. so that mean's add me on msn to find out!... toxic.love.x@hotmail.com
View my complete profile