Monday, June 9, 2008

feeeling totally better.

well yesterday i was talking to kyle and he told me that he liked me as a friend only, and i was like; yeah i know, then he was like; were kool right? and i was like; yeah i knew you did so yeah.
then we started talking and we made plans, but when he told me he only liked me as a friend it was really weird because i felt soo better then i did before, i finally found out that i didnt like him anymore. which is such a releif, haha anyways. me and him were talking and i was like i wanna go play in the rain and he said he did too so i was like the do it he was like k im gone then i was like kkay me too,

i ran outside and it wasnt really ranning anymore ): sigh, anyways, so i ran down to the lake and ran into it C: it was warm. then i came back and he was like you back yet i was like mhm, i ran down to the lake C: and he waas like sweet, i went on my trampoline and bounce then slipped and fell off, i was like hahahahah , i mean poor kyle ): lmfao

then me and laura got talking and she was telling me about this boy (; and showed me some pictures, he's pretty cute (;! lmfao, but he's all her's, i called dibs on this really hot boy we always see C:, goo me (: lmao.

This weekend im going swimming with laura lauren and kyle. its gonna be JOY C:
last weekend i went swimming with laura lauren jordan and tyler, it was pretty fun, but i was pissed at jordan the whole time.
Then at like 8 or 9 we go into a fight *sigh*
but now were all good.

im soo excited because my grad trip is in a week C:, can't wait!
then my graduation is in two weeks and a day! C:!

COMEE!


xxoo;peacee;♥

2 comments:

laura xo said...

yes! he IS all mine :P
but you know, the hot guy is good too :)

blehhhh said...

nicee blog :]
check out mine <33

About Me

My Photo
Stephaniee
welllll talk to me.. so that mean's add me on msn to find out!... toxic.love.x@hotmail.com
View my complete profile