Friday, February 1, 2008

just another wonderful day.. not going to end :D

well i went shopping this morning.
we didnt go to toronto because of the weather. So we went to the mall.:D

i got new stuff that i LOVE!:D.
and i might be going to Cassie's tonight till sunday :D.
well i dont know if i am or not. because my mom has to call her friends :P.

right now, im wearing my new jeans, new t-shirt, and new sweater. :D.
i love them!.
i miss my friend Josh from my old school. Me and him were like BAM always together.
like brother and sister.!

i just cant wait to hang with him again.
omg im uber excited i get my movie tonight :D:D:D:D.
Across The Universe.
man i've been waiting so long.

and we get alivn and the chipmunks :D:D:D.
wooooh!
:D
lmao.
wellll im going to write in here tomorrow.
or later on tonight..
i guess your just gonna have to wait and see ! :P;):)

peaceeeooxx♥

No comments:

About Me

My Photo
Stephaniee
welllll talk to me.. so that mean's add me on msn to find out!... toxic.love.x@hotmail.com
View my complete profile