Wednesday, February 13, 2008

wow, this was one day that ill never forget!

wow. i havent wroten in here for a while. well anywho, getting to my day.
i went to school then again i always do.
But we had to get these needles and omg do they hurt!. so that happened at like the END of music class.
and omfg it was PAINFUL. my arm still hurts :.
and then me and my friend emily finished our math and we didnt want to play cards so we just went and started looking at things from underneath a microscope.
man that was funn!.
lmfao.
but anyways at lunch she didnt want her pop so she gave it to me and like me i usually take the tab off and put it in my pop. so i did that.
and omg am i NEVER doing that again.
i swallowed the tab :.
and then i called home and steve wanted to come and get me just incase. so i said okay. can argue with that.
so i was in the office and my friend montana was doing office duty. and i was shredding paper. just to make the time pass by faster.
it was entertaining.
lmfao.
well when i got home i cleaned my room didnt have anything better to do.
then i went on msn and talked to my friend austin told him what happened and he laughed at me.
then again my own mom laughed at me :.
then i told kady and she said yet again another thing only stephanie would do.
just because yesterday i ran into a table.
it hurt really bad too!
but anywhoo!.
ill write in here laterr!
ppeaceee.oox♥

3 comments:

Emaleaxo said...

did u go to the hospital or no?

beccabrownxo said...

ha lol bet you wont do that again.-rebecca

Emaleaxo said...

YOU NEED TO WRITE A NEW BLOG!!!

About Me

My Photo
Stephaniee
welllll talk to me.. so that mean's add me on msn to find out!... toxic.love.x@hotmail.com
View my complete profile