Wednesday, April 2, 2008

oh my gosh

Holy shit man,
i havent wroten in here for the longest time EVER!
kkkkay weell
my day was pretty good but pretty bad ,
i go to laura's house every morning for like a MONTH :D
which is exciting,
me and my friends were hanging out i dont remember what we did first rescess:P
but lunch rescess we lyed on the pavement in the sun,
it was QUITE warm if you ask me:P
then we got up, and went and walked around, then i was like DAMN YOU GUYS the kyle guy is hot.
lmao
then i got a slushy from my friend Amber,
that was frigging good!
we have a new seating plan tomorrow, i sit with my friend Kyle.
But today when i was working on my spelling with my friend Devon, this girl named Katelyn
just totally freaked out.
LIKE i cant have a GUY friend without her thinking i like them
i dont understand that, but really she needs to mind her OWN business!

haha well
ANYWAYS
ttyl
peaceee.xxoo♥

No comments:

About Me

My Photo
Stephaniee
welllll talk to me.. so that mean's add me on msn to find out!... toxic.love.x@hotmail.com
View my complete profile